Gibson Memphis 2018 Limited ES-355 VOS with Bigsby, Sixties Cherry
Gibson Memphis 2018 Limited ES-355 VOS with Bigsby Overview by GAK:
The 2018 Gibson ES-355 VOS Bigsby is an elegant and iconic guitar featuring a quarter-sawn mahogany neck, dark rosewood fingerboard with mother of pearl full block inlays, silver leaf maple centerblock, and quarter-sawn Adirondack spruce bracing. Premium hardware includes an ABR-1 bridge, Grover "Milk Bottle" Rotomatic tuners, Bigsby B-7 tremolo, and our hand-wired MTC Premiere control assembly paired with MHS humbucking pickups.
- Body Material: 3-ply Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple with Silverleaf Maple Center Block
- Body Finish: VOS Nitrocellulose
- Binding: Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Dark Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Binding: Cream
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo - 18% Nickel Silver
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Full Block
- Neck Pickup: MHS Humbucker Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: MHS Humbucker Lead
- Controls: MTC Premiere : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with matched 550K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
- Bridge: ABR-1 with plated brass saddles
- Tuners: Grover 'Milk Bottle' Rotomatics
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B-7 Tremelo
- Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Pickguard: Multi-ply Bound Tortoiseshell