Gibson Memphis 2018 Limited ES-355 Walnut Maestro Varitone VOS, Antique Walnut
Gibson Memphis 2018 Limited ES-355 Walnut Maestro Varitone VOS Overview by GAK:
The craftspeople at Memphis have gone all out with the 2018 ES-355 Walnut Maestro! It is a stunning instrument featuring modern design enhancements for premium reliabilty and playability. Modern features include our hand-wired MTC Premiere wiring harness with a newly designed mono Varitone, MHS humbucking pickups, bone nut, and a weight-relieved maple centreblock. Elegant custom ES-355 appointments include a dark Rosewood fingerboard with mother of pearl full block inlays, ABR-1 bridge, Maestro Tremolo with engraved cover, and Kluson "Waffle Back" tuners. Limited to a maximum of 100 worldwide.
- Body Top, Back & Rims: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Centreblock: Weight-Relieved Maple
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Adirondack Spruce
- Binding: Multi-ply
- Finish: VOS Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C", Rolled Binding
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Full Block
- Nut: Bone
- Frets: Medium Jumbo - 18% Nickel Silver
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- End of Board Width: 2.241"
- Hardware Finish: VOS Gold
- Bridge: ABR-1 with plated brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Maestro Tremelo with Engraved Cover
- Tuners: Kluson 'Waffle Backs'
- Pickguard: Multi-ply Bound Tortoiseshell
- Knobs: Black 'Witch Hats' with Gold Inserts
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Truss Rod Cover: Engraved F Hole
- Neck Pickup: MHS Humbucker Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: MHS Humbucker Lead
- Controls: MTC Premiere with New Mono Varitone : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, 6 position Varitone switch, hand-wired with matched 550K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hardshell
- Other: Certificate of Authenticity, Gibson Strap, Gibson Polish Cloth, Gibson Multi-tool, Gibson Pick Holder