Gibson Memphis 2019 ES-335 Dot, Graphite Metallic
Gibson Memphis 2019 ES-335 Dot, Graphite Metallic Overview by GAK.
The Gibson ES-335 DOT is the cornerstone of the Gibson ES line-up. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 immediately set an unmatched standard. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded “C” mahogany neck remind players where it all started. The 57 Classic humbucking pickups paired with our Memphis Tone Circuit Plus (MTC Plus) circuitry showcases the versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Grover ‘Milk Bottle’ tuners, an ABR-1 bridge with brass saddles, and a Stopbar tailpiece. Impressive gloss finishes include Antique Faded Cherry and Graphite Metallic.
- Body: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Spruce
- Centreblock: Maple
- Binding: Single-Ply Cream
- Neck: Quarter-Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded “C”, Rolled Binding
- Nut: Bone
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Inlay: Pearloid Dot
- Neck Binding: Cream
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic With Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Die Cast Zinc Stopbar with Locking Studs
- Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Tuners: Grover ‘Milk Bottle’ Rotomatics w/Kidney buttons
- Hardware finish: Nickel
- Neck pickup: '57 Classic
- Bridge pickup: '57 Classic Plus
- Controls: Memphis Tone Circuit :
- -2 x Volumes
- -2 x Tones
- -1 x Toggle Switch
- -Hand-Wired With 500K Potentiometers And Orange Drop Capacitors
- Case: Gibson Hardshell