Gibson USA N-225, Heritage Cherry
The Gibson N-225 in Cherry is a tone machine! Featuring a solid Maple top, chambered Maple back and a Rosewood capped Maple neck this is a guitar with bags of bite, resonance and sustain. The N-225 is finished in a deep Cherry Nitrocellulose finish. Black anodised hardware with Vibrola trem and Gibson Custom inlays complete the look of this fantastic guitar!
Pickups come in the form of a fat Gibson P-90 single coil in the neck and an upgraded Dirty Fingers high output humbucker in the bridge. The combination results in a versatile guitar from growly blues, to scorching lead and bright clean tones.
Includes fitted Gibson Hardcase.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Solid Maple neck with slim '60s profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with striking block inlays
- Gibson P-90 and Gibson Dirty Finger pickup in the neck and bridge positions
- Tune-O-Matic bride with vibrola tailpiece
- Grover™ tuners with 14:1 tuning ration