Gibson Sheryl Crow Country Western Supreme, Antique Cherry
Gibson Sheryl Crow Country Western Supreme, Antique Cherry Overview.
The most highly customized Country Western in Gibson’s history. Created for Sheryl Crow and based off her own Country Western, the features of this signature model are designed to deliver the sweet voice of our classic Country Western with the added punch created from our 1930's Advanced bracing pattern. The Thermally Aged Sitka spruce top and hide glue provide additional projection and increased expression with a wider dynamic range. Outfitted with the astounding Amulet M analog pickup for accurate tone and response of the instrument when amplified.
Finished in a gorgeous Antique Cherry, the Sheryl Crow Country Western Supreme is a natural beauty!
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Round
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Standard
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl Parallelograms
- Body Shape Square Shoulder
- Top Thermally Aged Sitka Spruce
- Back Mahogany
- Side Mahogany
- Bracing Hand Scalloped Advanced X-bracing
- Binding Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish Nitrocellulose
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Traditional Belly up, Rosewood
- Saddle Material Bone
- Tuning Machines Gotoh White Button
- Pickguard 0.03'' Yellow Hummingbird Shape
- Truss Rod Cover Black and White
- Bridge Pins Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup Amulet M
- Controls Soundhole mounted Volume and Tone controls
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case Hardshell
- Accessories Gibson Accessory Kit