Gibson USA 2015 Limited Les Paul Traditional Mahogany Top, Antique Natural
Gibson USA 2015 Limited Les Paul Traditional Mahogany Top Overview by GAK:
'New Old Stock' from 2015! Created to meet players’ demands for a guitar with the specs of the great Les Pauls that rocked the world through the ’80s and ’90s, the Les Paul Traditional has become a favourite in the Gibson USA lineup. The Limited Edition Les Paul Traditional Mahogany Top adds the enhanced warmth and resonance of that exalted tonewood to the un-routed mahogany body that gives this model its superb punch and sustain. A glued-in mahogany neck sports the popular rounded 'XL' profile that just feels so right in the hand, while a thicker, one-piece bound rosewood fingerboard with pearl trapezoid inlays and including automated G-Force™ tuners standard for breathtakingly easy re-tuning and an adjustable nickel-plated zero-fret nut. A pair of ’59 Tribute humbuckers capture all the sonic glory of original PAFs to let it all sing sweetly through your amp of choice, and Orange Drop capacitors deliver smooth, rich tone adjustments. Each guitar will be hand numbered with a three-digit number indicating its place in the total number of guitars made.
- Body Top: Mahogany
- Back: Mahogany
- Binding: Cream
- Weight Relief: None
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded XL / .900" - 1.00"
- Neck Fit: Mortise & Tenon
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Radius: 12"
- Binding: Cream
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoid
- Nut/E.O.B: 1.795" / 2.360"Fingerboard
- Nut: Zero Fret Nut
- Material: Cryogenically Treated Nickel Plated Brass Top
- Width: 1.795"
- Slots: Gibson PLEK System
- Headstock Logo: Mother of Pearl "Gibson"
- Tuners: Gibson G FORCE™
- Plating Nickel
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Knobs: Supreme Grip Gold Speed
- Pickguard: Cream (removable)
- Pickup Mounting Rings: Cream
- Strings: .009" - .046"
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum End Pins
- Rhythm Pickup: 1959 Tribute Humbucker / Alnico #2
- Lead Pickup: 1959 Tribute Humbucker / Alnico #2
- Covers: Nickel
- Potentiometers: 2 Volume Control, 2 Tone Controls:
- -Volume (Lead / Rhythm) 500K Non-Linear
- -Tone (Lead / Rhythm) 500K Non-Linear
- Switch: Three-Way Pickup Selector
- Finish: Antique Natural, Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Case: Hardshell, Gold Moulded
- Accessories: Gibson G FORCE™ Charging Adapter, Gibson G FORCE™ Quick Start, Truss Rod Wrench, Gibson USA Owner's Manual