Gibson USA 2016 SG Special T Satin Vintage Sunburst
Gibson 2016 SG Special T Satin Vintage Sunburst overview from GAK
The Gibson 2016 SG Special Traditional tips the cap to the revered early 70s models, with a with a classic look, vintage sound and beautiful stand-out finishes.
The SG Special T's 'Supreme Tonewood' combination is especially slim, an all mahogany body with a thin mahogany neck topped with rosewood, the same combination found on the classic 70's model. Despite a body/neck combination of cumbersome woods, the SG Special T feels light-weight and highly manoeuvrable due to its thin width.
Find the SG Special T fitted with a set of tribute mini humbuckers giving you that classic vintage sound as a result of its shorter spacing and fewer winds, producing a bright sound and crisp tone.
With the same build-quality and time-tested hardware as the legendary SG's of the 1960's and 70's, you can guarantee that the 2016 SG Special Traditional spec Gibson, will give you that professional vintage sound and high-quality feel of a class-leading American-made Gibson guitar.
- Tuners: Traditional tuners
- Neck width: Historic 1 11/16" neck width
- Nut: Graph Tech nut
- Body: Solid mahogany body
- Carrying case: Padded gigbag
- Inlays: Mini block fingerboard inlays
- Pickups: Rhythm and Lead Tribute humbuckers
- Fingerboard: Thicker rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Finish: High-gloss nitro finish