Gibson USA 2017 Firebird Studio HP, Vintage Sunburst
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Modern design, revolutionary performance. Light, nimble, with a modern design that was utterly radical when launched in 1963, the Firebird Studio is the proud offspring of the original 'reverse-body' Firebird, and its HP version delivers absolutely revolutionary performance to match its design. Its supercharged premium features and powerful pickups will allow you to bring your guitar playing into a completely different dimension with optimum comfort and ease. Delivered in a HP padded gigbag, accompanied by a strap and a polishing cloth.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim taper
- Neck width: 1.745"
- Heel: Fast-access
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75
- Number of frets: 22 polished frets
- Nut: Titanium zero-fret adjustable nut
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl dots
- Bridge: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Knobs: Chrome knurled UFO
- Tuners: G FORCE™ with improved gears
- Plating: Chrome
- Neck pickup: 496R
- Bridge pickup: 500T
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 aviation grade toggle switch
- Case: HP padded gigbag