Gibson USA 2017 Les Paul Standard T Limited, Iced Tea SN 170064952
Gibson USA 2017 Les Paul Standard T Product Overview by GAK
The brand new 2017 Les Paul model features a number of groundbreaking updates.
First of all there is the Ultra-Modern weight relief allowing for increased comfort when playing.
Featuring push-pull switching on all four knobs which allows coil tapping on both pick ups, a pure bypass and a phase reverse.
The guitar also comes with a classic brown Gibson hardshell case with a Gibson multi-tool, a premium leather strap, and a polishing cloth.
Gibson Product Overview
The Les Paul Standard 2017 T benefits from several groundbreaking updates. New Ultra-Modern weight relief allows for comfortable play and greater sonic depth. A luscious Grade-AAA flame maple top harks to the classic beauty of the Burst. An asymmetrical slim-taper neck profile with a compound-radius fingerboard and rolled binding team up for outstanding comfort, speed and bend-ability. And push-pull switching on all four knobs for coil tapping on both pickups, a pure bypass, and phase reverse all combine in a truly modern Les Paul that still looks legendary.
This stellar guitar is delivered in a classic brown Gibson hardshell case with a Gibson multi-tool, a premium leather strap, and a polishing cloth.
- Back: Mahogany
- Top: AAA flamed maple
- Weight relief: Ultra-modern
- Binding: Cream
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Asymmetrical slim taper
- Neck width: 1.695"
- Heel: Traditional
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with compound radius
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Number of frets: 22 polished frets
- Nut: Tektoid
- Inlay: Acrylic trapezoids
- Binding: Cream
- Binding Style: Rolled binding over the frets
- Bridge: Aluminum Tune-o-Matic with steel thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel posts
- Knobs: Amber top hats
- Tuners: Groving locking kidneys
- Plating: Chrome
- Neck pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge pickup: Burtsbucker Pro Lead
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch. 4 push/pull (2 coil taps, 1 pure bypass, 1 phase)
- Case: Classic Gibson hardshell case