Gibson USA 2017 Les Paul Traditional HP Left Hand, Honey Burst
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gibson USA 2017 Les Paul Traditional HP Left Hand Overview by GAK:
Les Paul Traditional 2017 HP a daring take on tradition. Gibson USA has retained the essence of the Les Paul Traditional with a rounded neck profile and no weight relief, while everything else has been upgraded to create a stunning High Performance guitar with luscious late-'50s looks. From the beautifully AAA flamed top to the high-performance hardware, from the upgraded G FORCE tuners to the luscious and powerful Burstbucker pickups, this is truly a guitar to do it all. Add to this our exclusive Fast-Access heel, 22 polished frets over the binding, and a remarkable 150 sonic possibilities via our new wiring system, and you will experience an unprecedented blend of history and innovation. Delivered in a Gibson High Performance premium fitted hardshell case, along with a Gibson premium leather strap, a Gibson multi-tool and a polishing cloth.
- Back: Mahogany
- Top: AAA flamed maple top
- Weight relief: No weight relief
- Binding: Cream
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Rounded
- Neck width: 1.745"
- Heel: Fast-access
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 22 polished frets
- Nut: Titanium zero-fret adjustable nut
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl trapezoids
- Binding: Cream
- Binding Style: Frets over binding
- Bridge: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Knobs: Chrome knurled top hats
- Tuners: G FORCE™ with improved gears
- Plating: Chrome
- Neck pickup: Burstbucker 2
- Bridge pickup: Burstbucker 3+
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 aviation grade toggle switch. 4 push-pull (individual tap/split, phase, and coil selection) and 5 position DIP switch (Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression)
- Case: Hardshell fitted case