Gibson USA 2017 Les Paul Tribute HP Left Hand, Satin Gold
Gibson USA 2017 Les Paul Tribute HP Overview by GAK:
Les Paul Tribute 2017 HP Vintage looks, ultra-modern performance. Based on the same architecture as the most legendary single-cutaway electric of all time, the Les Paul Tribute 2017 HP springs from its classic foundation to dive straight into our most innovative advancements ever. This Les Paul's deceptively vintage looks are upgraded at every turn, with a slim-taper neck with soloist's width, a fast-access neck heel, '57 Classic and '57 Classic+ humbuckers, titanium bridge saddles and steel studs, G FORCE™ auto-tuning system, upgraded electronics and wiring, and 9-hole weight relief, all wrapped into a truly great value High Performance guitar. Delivered in a HP padded gigbag, accompanied by a strap and a polishing cloth.
- Back: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight relief: 9 hole
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim taper
- Neck width: 1.745"
- Heel: Fast-access
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 22 polished frets
- Nut: Titanium zero-fret adjustable nut
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl trapezoids
- Bridge: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Knobs: Chrome knurled UFO
- Tuners: G FORCE™ with improved gears
- Plating: Chrome
- Neck pickup: 57 Classic
- Bridge pickup: 57 Classic +
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 aviation grade toggle switch
- Case: HP padded gigbag