Gibson USA 2017 SG Special HP (Satin Cherry)
Vintage looks, ultra-modern performance. Based on the same vintage architecture as its more traditional counterpart, the SG Special 2017 HP starts from classic Gibson origins and dives straight into our latest innovations. The SG Special 2017 HP combines what Gibson does best: Tradition and Innovation, giving you the best of both worlds in one superb looking instrument with supercharged premium features such as a slim-taper neck with soloist's width and 24 polished frets, a fast-access neck heel, 490R and 498T humbuckers, titanium bridge saddles and steel studs, G-Force auto-tuning system, upgraded electronics and wiring, and more. Delivered in a HP padded gigbag, accompanied by a strap and a polishing cloth.
- Back: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim taper
- Neck width: 1.745"
- Heel: Fast-access
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 24 polished frets
- Nut: Titanium zero-fret adjustable nut
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl small blocks
- Bridge: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Knobs: Chrome knurled UFO
- Tuners: G FORCE™ with improved gears
- Plating: Chrome
- Neck pickup: 490R
- Bridge pickup: 498T
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 aviation grade toggle switch
- Case: HP padded gigbag