Gibson USA 2018 Limited BFG P-90, Worn Ebony
It's back! After a ten year hiatus the legendary BFG has returned and its better than ever! Now available with a choice of a pair of P-90 single coils or open coil humbuckers the main ingredients are the same. The Ultra-Modern weight relieved Mahogany body sports a satin nitro finished rough-cut Maple top. The set-in Mahogany neck also has a smooth satin finish with a nice rounded profile and the Torrified Granadillo is super slick with its 22 low profile, cryogenically treated frets. The slippery Tektoid nut is right next to the 'new' truss rod cover- they left this out first time around! 'Tumbled chrome' hardware tops off the rough and ready look.
The same burning question however still remains this time around- Big Friendly Giant? Barely Finished Guitar? Badass F*****g Guitar? We'll never know for sure.. Whatever it stands for though don't miss out on one of these this time around, they won't be about forever! Gibson padded gigbag and accessory kit included.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Finish: Satin
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Torrified Granadillo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Low Profile - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut Material: Tektoid
- Nut Width: 1.695
- End of Board Width: 2.260
- Hardware Finish: Tumbled Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Keystones
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Black
- Jack Plate Cover: Black
- Neck Pickup: P-90
- Bridge Pickup: P-90
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 tone & 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Strings: .09, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Gig Bag
- Other: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit