Gibson USA 2018 SG Standard HP-II, Blood Orange Fade
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gibson USA 2018 SG Standard HP-II Overview by GAK:
The USA 2018 SG Standard HP-II takes player's favourite features from the recent evolutions of the hallowed instrument that is the SG! So the core ingredients are a slightly thicker than usual Mahogany body and beautiful Flame Maple top. The Soloist-width Mahogany neck has an extremely comfortable Slim Taper neck profile on the back whilst the Richlite fingerboard and low profile cryogenically treated frets mean your fingers will be flying! There's a titanium adjustable zero-fret nut and manual locking kidney machineheads keeping tuning in check.
One of the most toneful yet versatile SGs ever, the Standard HP-II features a Super '57 Classic bridge and '57 Classic neck pickups. Allied to an Aircraft grade 3-way switch and 2 push-pull pots with DIP switch you can get a huge variety of tones! Shipping in a premium composite hardshell case these guitars look, feel and sound amazing!
- Body: AA Figured Maple Top with Mahogany Body
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Low - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut: Titanium (adjustable)
- Nut Width: 1.745"
- End of Board Width: 2.31"
- Inlays: Pearl Trapezoid
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Tune-O-Matic with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Locking Kidneys
- Control Knobs: Chrome Push Pull Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Knurled Chrome
- Jack Plate Cover: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: 57 Classic
- Bridge Pickup: Super 57 Classic
- -2 x Volume Controls (Push-Pull)
- -2 x Tone Controls
- -1 x Aviation Grade Toggle Switch
- -1 x DIP switch
- Strings: .09, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Premium Composite Hardshell
- Other: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit