Gibson USA 2018 Thunderbird 4 String Bass, Vintage Sunburst
The legendary Thunderbird Bass is back! Featuring classic nine piece laminate neck-through-body construction with a comfortable rounded neck profile. The power and tone from the through neck allied to Mahogany wings coupled with dual calibrated T-Bird pickups is something to behold! Modern touches like the full-contact Babicz bridge, cryogenically treated frets, Tektoid nut and Grover tuners make it perform as a modern bass should. Fitted hardshell case included.
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: 9-ply Mahogany/Walnut
- Neck Profile: Rounded
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut Material: Tektoid
- Nut Width: 1.500"
- End of Board Width: 2.320"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Bridge: 3-Point Full Contact BABICZ
- Tuning Machines: Grover Bass Keys
- Pickguard: White 3-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Tophats w/ Silver Inserts
- Neck Pickup: Rhythm T-Bird
- Bridge Pickup: Lead T-Bird
- Controls: 2 Volume, 1 Master Tone
- Strings: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Case: Hardshell
- Other: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit