Gibson USA 2019 Les Paul Junior Tribute DC, Worn Cherry
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Has there ever been so much rock n' roll squeezed into such a simple guitar?!
Introducing the 2019 Les Paul Junior Double Cut; a single P-90 face melting rock n' roll machine. The Double cut Les Paul Junior may well be the coolest guitar in all of time and history, and it's now available as a standard line model from Gibson at an incredibly affordable price for a slice of US made awesomeness!
An iconic and mouth wateringly awesome guitar, the Les Paul Tribute Junior Double Cutaway model combines vintage looks and tones with uncompromising performance. The mahogany body's double-cutaway styling yields superb access to the top of the SlimTaper neck and rosewood fingerboard, while the nickel wraparound bridge enhances the sustain and rich tone these guitars are famous for.
Today cool is spelt J.U.N.I.O.R
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Low - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut: Tektoid
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Compensated Wraparound
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ White Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Bridge Pickup: P-90
- Controls: 1 Volume & 1 Tone
- Strings: .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Gigbag
- Other: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit