Gibson USA 2019 SG High Performance, Trans Ebony Fade
The 2019 edition of the Gibson SG High Performance is the most advanced incarnation of the world's most rock n' roll guitar. The new model takes player's favourite features from the recent evolutions of the hallowed instrument, the core ingredients are a slightly thicker than usual Mahogany body and beautiful Flame Maple top.
The Soloist-width Mahogany neck has an extremely comfortable Slim Taper neck profile on the back whilst the Richlite fingerboard and low profile cryogenically treated frets mean your fingers will be flying! There's a titanium adjustable zero-fret nut and manual locking kidney machineheads keeping tuning in check.
For the modern player who demands more from their instrument Gibson have meticulously crafted the most advanced SG to date. This is the definition of High Performance!
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: AA Figured Maple
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets: Low - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut: Titanium (Adjustable)
- Nut Width: 1.745"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Rotomatics with Keystone Buttons
- Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Lead +
- Controls: HP-4 High Performance Circuit Featuring:
- -2 x Push/Pull Volumes
- -2 x Push/Pull Tones
- -3-Way Aviation Grade Toggle Switch
- -Internal 5-Position DIP Switch
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.