Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin P90, Cognac Burst
The Godin 5th Avenue brings you back to a time when the archtop acoustic guitar reigned supreme. With the soul of a 1950's archtop, the 5th Avenue is a true vintage spirit of yesterday with today's level of modern playability. With more projection & volume in the low/mids than traditional archtop acoustic guitars, the dynamically rich tone of the 5th Avenue makes this sophisticated instrument a dream to play, but not a nightmare to pay for. The Godin 5th Avenue now makes the affordable North American archtop guitar a reality! From Alt-Country, Delta Blues, Slide, Jazz to Rock, the 5th Avenue can really deliver both acoustically and electrically. The new Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickup delivers all that classic, vintage tone with presence, clarity and a little attitude thrown in for good measure!
Made from Canadian Wild Cherry, the body of the 5th Avenue features a molded arched top and back, as well as an adjustable bridge, classic f-holes, contoured high-gloss headstock, floating pickguard and cream binding. Also, the rustic beauty of its Custom Polished Finish creates a gorgeous satin sheen reminiscent of the French polish of the 19th century.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Canadian Wild Cherry archtop
- Canadian Wild cherry back & sides
- Silver Leaf maple neck
- Contoured high-gloss black headstock
- Custom Polished Finish reminiscent of the
- french polish of the 19th century
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Adjustable Tusq Bridge by Graphtech
- Cream Binding
- 1x Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickup
- 1x Volume, 1x Tone
- 16" (406 mm) fingerboard radius
- 24.84" (630 mm) Scale
- 1.72" (43 mm) nut width
- Colors: Black, Cognac Burst & Natural
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year