Godin MultiAc ACS Slim, Cedar, Natural
The Godin ACS SLIM NYLON 6-String Electro Classical Acoustic Guitar, Synth Access, Natural. MIDI ready nylon string, slim neck, acoustic-electric guitar for the 21st century with endless sonic possibilities.
The Godin ACS SLIM NYLON, Two Voice. The 'Slim' in the moniker refers to the 1.715 inch neck width at the nut, which is a mere 16th of an inch wider than Godin's standard electric guitar nut width. If you do most of your playing on a guitar with a fairly narrow neck (most solid body electric guitars) this is the ACS-SA for you. The slim neck of the ACS-SA Slim, Two-voice guitar along with Godin's Ergocut shaping technique and 16 inch fingerboard radius provide for a very easy transition for steel string guitar players looking to integrate nylon string guitar sounds into their music. Aside from the neck, the ACS-SA Slim shares all of the same features that have made the ACS-SA an industry standard.
The chambered, silverleaf maple body with hard maple top results in an instrument that is virtually free of feedback, making it easy to use even in loud stage situations. The electronics in the ACS include individual transducer saddles powered by a customised preamp system. The clever, onboard Custom RMC electronics two-voice system produces a superb amplified sound and provides access to Roland GR-Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths through a 13-pin connector.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- MIDI ready nylon string, slim neck, acoustic-electric guitar for the 21st century with endless sonic possibilities
- Perfect for electric guitar players looking to incorporate a nylon sound
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 16 inch fingerboard radius
- 25 1/2 inch Scale
- 1.715 inch nut width
- Chambered Silver Leaf Maple body
- Hard Maple Top
- Custom RMC electronics with 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths
- Natural Semi-Gloss
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year