Gretsch USA Broadkaster 3 Piece Vintage Shell Pack 22in, Anniversary Sparkle
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gretsch USA Broadkaster 3 Piece Vintage Shell Pack, Anniversary Sparkle
From the 1920s through the 1950s, Gretsch flagship drum set was the legendary Broadkaster Series.
Drums Sizes 22x14in, 12x8in, 16x16in
It featured a thin, three-ply shell and produced what was to be, "That Great Gretsch Sound." Today, in the Gretsch Drum Factory in Ridgeland, South Carolina, USA, with the help of advanced drum-making techniques, the Broadkaster has returned, bringing with it all of sonic brilliance of its namesake.
Broadkaster shells are made with a North American maple/poplar/maple formula. Each shell includes an interior-ply scarf joint that supplies added structural integrity to thin, musical shells. Like all USA-made Gretsch drums, shell interiors are finished with classic Gretsch Silver Sealer. The shell is hand finished with the exclusive reverse roundover bearing edge, which allows greater surface contact between the bearing edge and drumhead. The result is tone that is incredibly deep and warmth. Please note: shell pack only, stand hardware and cymbals are not included.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Type: 22-inch Classic Heritage Kit (shown with matching snare drum)
- 22x14in Bass Drum
- 12x8in Rack Tom
- 16x16in Floor Tom
- Vintage Build features
- Shell: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple without reinforcement hoops
- Hoops: "302" double flanged
- Tom Suspension: Direct-to-Shell Clip Mount
- Floor Tom Brackets/Legs: Gretsch G4823VMT with 9.5mm Legs
- Tom Mufflers: Gretsch G5540BMT Batter Muffler and Gretsch G5540MT Resonant Muffler
- Bass Drum Spurs: Gretsch G4966MT Vintage Spurs
- Bass Drum Mounting Plate: Gretsch GVRMMT Rail Mount Consolette with Clip Mount 24-inch Bass Drums include Rail Mount Consolette
- Bass Drum Tension Rods: Gretsch G5454TMT T-Handle Rods
- Bass Drum Claws: Gretsch G5463 Die-Cast Claws
- Bass Drum Muffler: Gretsch G5430MT Muffler (Resonant Side Only)
- Single Tom holder: Gretsch GVRMMT Rail Mount Consolette with Clip Mount
- Snare Drum Throw Off: Gretsch Microsensitive Throw-Off
- Snap in Key Holder: Gretsch G5447MT (on Snare Drum)
- Batter heads: REMO Coated Permatone with Gretsch Logo
- Resonant heads: REMO GPCOR Coated Permatone with Gretsch Logo
- Bass Drum Batter Head: REMO Coated Powerstroke Permatone with Gretsch Logo
- Bass Drum Resonant Head: REMO Fiberskyn with 1950s-Style Broadkaster Logo