Gretsch FSR G2622TG Streamliner Center-Block P90, Candy Apple Red
Gretsch FSR G2622TG Streamliner Center-Block P90, Candy Apple Red Overview.Available in a stunning Candy Apple Red satin finish, the impressively affordable G2622TG-P90 Streamliner™ Center Block P90 with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware is designed for three simple things — high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
The G2622TG-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by dual P90 pickups. The single-coil P90 Soap Bar pickups offer up a more transparent tone than a traditional humbucker, while retaining a thick midrange for a unique, muscular voice.
A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the gold Bigsby®-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece. Easy to play while rocking out, the G2622TG-P90 is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
- Edition: Limited
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Satin
- Upper Bout: 11.5” (292 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.75” (248mm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Big Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.75” (629 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Bigsby®-Licensed B70 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoise
- Pickups: P90 Soap Bar (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume,
- Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046 Gauges
Straight out the box this guitar was great, few quick adjustments and it plays and sounds great! P90s in a gretsch what's not to like! I don't really use the bigsby but have now gigged this guitar a few times and no issues with staying in tune! Looks amazing too!
What an amazing sound and feel this guitar has, i lowered the action to suit my style and Intonation was already spot on.. well impressed its the type of guitar that certainly inspires you.