Gretsch G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet Club P90, Laurel Fingerboard, Havana Burst
An exciting new addition to the Streamliner Collection, the G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet Club is a stylish workhorse that's ready to brawl.
Powered by BroadTron BT-2S bridge and P90 Soap Bar neck pickups, this Streamliner delivers tight lows with a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
Bound nato bodies with stunning new finishes are complemented by effortless mahogany-stained necks that feature 12"-radius laurel fingerboards, elegant pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets.
The G2215-P90 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, aged white binding and nickel hardware.
The Havana Burst finish features a black pickguard with black Electro-style control knobs, while the Ocean Turquoise and Shell Pink finishes feature a cream pickguard and gold Electro-style control knobs.
- BroadTron BT-2S bridge and P90 Soap Bar neck pickups
- Single-cut nato body
- Bolt-on nato neck
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic inlays
- Master volume and master tone controls and three-way toggle switch
- Anchored compensated wrap-around bridge
- Aged white binding
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Havana Burst with black pickguard and black Electro-style control knobs, or in Ocean Turquoise and Shell Pink with gold Electro-style control knobs and cream pickguard