Gretsch G2622-P90 Streamliner Center Block Double-Cut P90 with V-Stoptail, Havana Burst
The G2622-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. The lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. The V-Stoptail can withstand the heavier styles of playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, one-ply black pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and standout finishes including Claret Burst and Havana Burst.
Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622-P90 has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Upper Bout:11.5” (292 mm)
- Lower Bout:16” (406 mm)
- Waist:9.75” (248 mm)
- Neck:Nato, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish:Gloss
- Fingerboard:Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Pearloid Oval
- Nut (Material/Width):Synthetic Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines:Die-Cast
- Scale Length:24.75” (629 mm)
- Bridge:Anchored Adjusto-Matic™Tailpiece:Gretsch® V-Stoptail
- Pickguard:1-Ply Black
- Pickups:FideliSonic™ 90 (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching:3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs:Gretsch® Radio Arrow
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)