Gretsch G5022CBFE Rancher Falcon Jumbo Electro Acoustic, Black
Gretsch G5022CBFE Rancher Falcon Jumbo Cutaway Overview by GAK:The G5022CBFE Rancher™ Falcon™ Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic/Electric gives you full-bodied jumbo tone with full-on Gretsch Black Falcon regalia, gilded appointments and professional onboard electronics for peerless amplified tone.
Its jumbo cutaway body includes dazzling goldsparkle binding on the top, back, sound hole, fingerboard and headstock. Other premium features include a solid spruce top with scalloped 'X'-bracing and classic Rancher triangular soundhole, maple sides and arched back, maple neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, 'V'-shaped headstock with vertical winged "Gretsch" sparkle logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, deluxe tuners, and gold-plated hardware.
The Fishman® Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Isys III preamp system provide great amplified performance and flexible sonic control, with volume, bass/middle/ treble controls, onboard tuner and battery life indicator.
- Body Shape: Jumbo
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Upper Bout: 11.375” (289mm)
- Lower Bout: 17” (432mm)
- Waist: 10.25” (260.35mm)
- Bracing: 'X'-Bracing
- Neck: Maple, Standard 'U' Profile
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21, Vintage Style
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.675” (42.5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25” (635 mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Falcon Graphic and Gretsch Logo
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Isys III
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Strings: D’Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
Amazing guitar, best acoustic I have played and looks amazing.
Absolutely amazing! Tone is gorgeous and the in-built tuner is a god send. Beautiful instrument
Amazing tone to the guitar, plays like a dream.