Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V Stoptail Black
Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with “V” Stoptail Black Overview by GAK
True JetTM Essence with Broad’TronTM Might
The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single- Cut with "V" Stoptail delivers Broad’Tron power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad’Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad’Tron pickups drives the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
• Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
• All-new Black Top Broad’TronTM pickups produce enhanced Gretsch power and articulation
• Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
• Upgraded appointments: bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
• Silver plexi pickguard and chrome hardware • Available in Black, Dark Cherry Metallic or
- -Body Shape: Jet™
- -Body Back: Mahogany-Chambered
- -Body Top: Arched 3-Ply Maple Top
- -Number of Frets: 22
- -Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- -Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- -Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- -Fretboard: Rosewood
- -Neck Material: Maple
- -Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- -Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- -Headstock: Jet™ Style
- -Truss Rods: Standard Truss Rod
- -Bridge Pickup: "Blacktop" Filter'Tron™ Bridge Pickup
- -Neck Pickup: "Blacktop" Filter'Tron™ Neck Pickup
- -Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- -Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- -Hardware Finish: Chrome
- -Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- -Tuning Machines: Enclosed Die-Cast Tuning Machines
- -String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- -Switch Tips: Chrome
- -Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- -Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ pickups, Bigsby® Licensed B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
- -Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
Great guitar at a great price
One of the best guitars I have ever bought and I own Gibson’s and fenders (which have all had a lot of £ spent on them for mostly fretwork) and this honestly puts them to shame for value for money. The sounds, workmanship and feel are all here, incredible. I can’t put it down! It was perfect straight out of the box, and I have read that line in the past in other places but have never have had that experience until now. So nice not to have to spend another load of ££ on getting it set up and frets sorted (flawless, and I’m picky) I am now a total gretsch convert! If they carry on making them to this standard it definitely will not be the last one I own!
Fantastic guitar. Defiantly a fender meets Gibson Sort of sound. The fit and finish are superb, I have guitars costing 5 or 6 times as much which aren’t finished as well as this. It plays fantastic straight out the box. Stays in tune, looks great. A 100% keeper. This lives up to all the hype it’s been getting and I honestly wouldn’t feel short changed purchasing the same guitar for twice the price. Buy it
Great guitar, looks and feels well made, sounds fab.
Straightforward delivery, item well packed, delivered on time. Great price for guitar and Great service.