Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V Stoptail, Dark Cherry Metallic
Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with “V” Stoptail Dark Cherry Metallic Overview by GAK
True JetTM Essence with Broad’TronTM Might
The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single- Cut with "V" Stoptail delivers Broad’Tron power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad’Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad’Tron pickups drives the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
• Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
• All-new Black Top Broad’TronTM pickups produce enhanced Gretsch power and articulation
• Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
• Upgraded appointments: bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
• Silver plexi pickguard and chrome hardware • Available in Black, Dark Cherry Metallic or
- -Body Shape: Jet™
- -Body Back: Mahogany-Chambered
- -Body Top: Arched 3-Ply Maple Top
- -Number of Frets: 22
- -Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- -Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- -Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- -Fretboard: Rosewood
- -Neck Material: Maple
- -Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- -Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- -Headstock: Jet™ Style
- -Truss Rods: Standard Truss Rod
- -Bridge Pickup: "Blacktop" Filter'Tron™ Bridge Pickup
- -Neck Pickup: "Blacktop" Filter'Tron™ Neck Pickup
- -Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- -Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- -Hardware Finish: Chrome
- -Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- -Tuning Machines: Enclosed Die-Cast Tuning Machines
- -String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- -Switch Tips: Chrome
- -Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- -Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ pickups, Bigsby® Licensed B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
- -Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
This is a very nice guitar. I already own a Gretsch hollow body and wanted to add a solid to my collection. Not too heavy, lovely neck. excellent finish. Will probably stay with the stock pick/ups which sound fine. I got some strap locks for it, so one strap does most of my guitars, just a convenience thing, nothing wrong with the funky chrome button system that Gretsch supply. The whole experience of buying this guitar has been positive, GAK staff are very friendly and helpful. Great value...
Amazing quality guitar for the money, astounded by how good this is.
Great guitar and looks fantastic.