Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT, Tahiti Red
Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT, Tahiti Red Overview.The all-new G5232T Electromatic® Double Jet™ FT with Bigsby® captures essential Jet power and fidelity at a great price.
Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with arched maple top that produces full lows and mids with a well-defined, yet smooth high end. The result is a strong and balanced acoustic foundation fit for a variety of tones.
Black Top Filter’Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Double Jet FT’s chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain.
The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Edition: Electromatic®
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.25” (260 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.375” (340 mm)
- Waist: 8.5” (216 mm)
- Neck: Mahogany, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Rosewood, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Bigsby®-Licensed B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Pickups: Black Top Filter’Tron™ (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck
- Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume,
- Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046 Gauges