Gretsch G5260T Electromatic Jet Baritone with Bigsby, Laurel Fingerboard, Midnight Sapphire
The Gretsch Electromatic Collection gives you essential Gretsch power, style and performance. These are the guitars that will get you to the big stage - Play Proud.
The G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone with V-Stoptail captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels.
The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls.
An elongated 29"-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12"-radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets.
Other premium features and appointments include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B50 tailpiece, pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays, white binding with purfling and chrome hardware.
Crafted with unmistakable Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5260T Electromatic Jet Baritone with Bigsby is available in a new Midnight Sapphire finish with silver pickguard.
- Solid mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Dual Gretsch mini humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, master volume and master tone
- Bigsby B50 tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- White binding with black/white purfling
- Available in Midnight Sapphire with silver pickguard and chrome hardware
No upgrades available