Gretsch G5420LH Electromatic Hollow Body Left Hand Orange Stain
Gretsch G5420LH Electromatic Hollow Body Left Hand overview by GAK:
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability. Alive and resonant, the G5420LH has fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron™ voice that explodes with a huge punch and clear, strong presence. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Dual “Black Top” Filter’tron humbucking pickups
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble-bleed circuit
- Oversized bound F holes and aged multi-ply body binding
- Smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock
- Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut
- Pearloid Neo-Classic “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays
- Gretsch “G-cutout” tailpiece
No upgrades available
If you want to know how this guitar looks and sounds, then go to YouTube. If you want to know how it feels, then go to a store. There is no substitute for the 'feel' of this wonderful instrument.