Gretsch G5426 Jet Club (Silver)
Electromatic® Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards.
The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound," with a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top with Walnut-stained back and sides). Features include Gretsch dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-MaticGäó bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic "thumbnail" fingerboard inlays, "G" arrow knobs and white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard.
- -Body Shape: Jet™
- -Body Back: Basswood-Chambered
- -Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- -Body Depth: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- -Number of Frets: 22
- -Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- -Position Inlays: Neo Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- -Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- -Fretboard: Rosewood
- -Neck Material: Maple
- -Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- -Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- -Headstock: Jet™ Style
- -Pickup Configuration: H/H
- -Bridge Pickup: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- -Neck Pickup: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking Neck Pickup
- -Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- -Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- -Hardware Finish: Chrome
- -Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- -Tuning Machines: Enclosed Die-Cast Tuning Machines
- -String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- -Switch Tips: Black
- -Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- -Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- -Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking Pickups, Bolt-On Neck
Excellent plays really nicely, hubby happy ??
Amazing sounding guitar, great design and playability. Fantastic value for money as far as I'm concerned.