Gretsch G6120T-BSNSH Brian Setzer Signature, Black Lacquer Finish
Gretsch G6120T-BSNSH Brian Setzer Signature, Black Lacquer Finish Overview.
By spear-heading the rockabilly revival with the Stray Cats and jump-starting Big Band Swing with the Brian Setzer Orchestra, Brian Setzer has created a remarkable and lasting legacy. His decorated career includes over 13 million records sold, three Grammy awards and the Orville H. Gibson Lifetime Achievement Award in honor of his work as a guitarist. Without a doubt, the longtime signature Gretsch artist is one of the most exciting musicians of our time.
Gretsch is thrilled to be a part of Setzer’s pivotal legacy with the G6120T-BSNSH Brian Setzer Signature Nashville® Hollow Body with Bigsby®, a truly rocking instrument boasting as much swagger as the showman who inspired it.
The single-cutaway hollow body in stunning Black Lacquer is equipped with an arched maple top with 1959 trestle bracing and oversized F-holes for improved sonic projection. The maple neck has a 9.5”-12” compound radius ebony fingerboard with rolled edges for comfortable chording or speedy riffing across 22 medium frets and mother of pearl Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays. Dual TV Jones® Brian Setzer Signature Filter’Tron™ pickups deliver tight and punchy lows with a slightly hotter output that captures Brian’s iconic lively tone.
Other performance-enhancing features include period-correct control locations with a three-position pickup toggle switch, three-position tone switch, master volume control with treble bleed circuit and individual bridge and neck pickup volume controls, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned rosewood base, Bigsby® B6C vibrato tailpiece, Delrin® nut and Gotoh® locking tuning machines.
The G6120T-BSNSH duly impresses with period-correct gold pickguard shape, size and bracket, white body and neck binding, nickel hardware and rocking, seven-come-eleven dice knobs.
• Black Lacquer Finish
• 1959 Trestle Bracing
• Period-correct 1959 Pickguard, Knob & Switch locations
• Ebony fingerboard
• 9.5” – 12” Compound Radius
• 2.75” Body Depth
• Rolled Fingerboard & Body Edges
• Locking Tuning Keys
• TV Jones® Brian Setzer Pickups
• Adjustomatic Bridge on Pinned Rosewood Base
- Edition: Artist Signature
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Upper Bout: 11.563” (294 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.5” (241mm)
- Neck: Maple, Vintage “V”
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 9.5” - 12” Compound Radius (241mm-305mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Delrin®, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Pinned Rosewood Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B6C
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi Pickguard with Artist Signature and Gretsch® Logo
- Pickups: TV Jones® Brian Setzer Signature Filter’Tron™ (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, 3-Position Tone Switch
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Control Knobs: Dice and G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Included G6241 Deluxe Hardshell Case