Gretsch G6120T LTD '59 Nashville Single-Cut with Bigsby, Dark Cherry Stain
inc. VAT ex. VAT
Gretsch G6120T LTD '59 Nashville Single-Cut with Bigsby, Dark Cherry Stain Overview.A blast from the classic era of Gretsch’s storied past, the G6120T Limited Edition ’59 Nashville® Single-Cut with Bigsby® revisits an historic model. Vintage Gretsch tone meets modern playabilty and performance with this limited and fine Dark Cherry Stain guitar.
Dual TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity pickups deliver pure Gretsch power and high fidelity tone with plenty of dynamics and articulation on tap. The control complement—separate bridge and neck volume controls, three-way The control complement—separate bridge and neck volume controls, three-way pickup switching, three-way tone switch and master volume—allows for near-infinite tonal variations. The all-new Gretsch Squeezebox paper-in-oil caps add smooth vintage tone and silky high end while the treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its tasty clarity when rolling the volume control down.
The vintage “V”-shaped maple neck bears a 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets for a classic playing experience that works with all musical styles. 1959 trestle bracing connects the top and back of this guitar for authentic, snappy vintage tone. A pinned “rocking” bar bridge reacts in tandem with the Bigsby B6CBVF vibrato tailpiece for stable tuning while the polished aluminum nut lets the strings slide freely without binding in the slots.
Designed for pure tone and slick, comfortable playing feel, this guitar features the classic aesthetics Gretsch purists love—nickel G-arrow control knobs, aged white binding, durable gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish, aged pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, bound tortoise pickguard with Gretsch logo and nickel Grover® Sta-Tite™ tuning machines. Elegant style and refined sound combine to make this Limited Edition ’59 Nashville a Gretsch aficionado’s dream guitar.
- Body Laminated Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Nashville®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Vintage "V"
- Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Vintage Small
- String Nut Polished Aluminum
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity
- Middle Pickup N/A
- Neck Pickup TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, 3-Position Tone Switch
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Rocking Bar
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Grover® Sta-Tite™
- Pickguard Bound Tortoise with Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)