Gretsch G6128T Players Edition Jet FT with Bigsby Black
Gretsch G6128T Players Edition Jet FT Black with Bigsby Overview by GAKFlagship JetTM Performance
For 65 years the Gretsch JetTM has fueled stages and studios producing some of the greatest sounds in rock 'n' roll history. The all-new G6128T Players Edition JetTM FT with Bigsby® is the culmination of over half a century of tonal and performance magic.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Fat, Full and Acoustically Rich
Like its forebears, the Jet FT begins with a select mahogany body with maple top that produces the signature strong, punchy response that has made the Jet famous. For the Players Edition Jet FT, we chose a 1.85” depth along with modern chambering to deliver a tighter, more controlled attack that still retains incredible articulation.
High Sensitive Filter’TronTM Pickups – Classic Power and Clarity
A pair of High Sensitive Filter’Tron pickups complements the Jet FT’s chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone that is equally adept at cutting through the mix or laying solid sonic foundation.
Players Edition Comfort, Control & Performance
Responding to players' need for increased comfort, the Jet FT features a lowered neck set that greatly improves fret-hand mobility while also giving the picking hand a closer approach, increasing comfort and accuracy.
Our new full-access rolled cutaway and tapered heel allows the free access to upper frets without awkward pivoting or palm obstruction. This sleek design remains hidden, preserving a vintage aesthetic – a critical feature that is meant to be felt, not seen.
The Jet FT comes equipped with additional Players Edition features that give you total control of your tone and performance.
• The select mahogany body with maple top has modern chambering for a thick sonic profile that is astoundingly rich and acoustically resonant
• High Sensitive Filter’TronTM pickups amplify the body’s tone and reproduce its power and full-spectrum fidelity
• No-load master tone pot with SqueezeboxTM paper-in-
oil capacitor and master volume with treble bleed circuit
give you complete tonal control
• Full-access rolled cutaway and lower neck set for
effortless access and performance
• String-Thru Bigsby®, locking tuning keys, TUSQ XL
nut and strap locks for tour-worthy comfort and
• Available in Black
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane Body Finish
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 13.25" (33.65 cm)
- Body Binding: Multiple Body Bindings
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Head Stock Binding: Binding on Headstock
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: TV Jones® Power'Tron™ Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: TV Jones® Power'Tron™ Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1.(Neck Pickup), Volume 2.(Bridge Pickup), Master Volume.
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Pinned Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- Bridge Cover: Bigsby® B3C Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch® Logo
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Sperzel® Locking Tuners
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Bigsby® Flat Handle
- Auxiliary Switching: 3-Position Master Tone Switch: Position 1. Medium Level, High Frequency Roll Off. Position 2. Switch Out of Circuit, Pickup Wide Open. Position 3. Slight Level, High Frequency Roll Off
- Unique Features: Neo Classic "Thumbnail" Inlay Position Markers, Bound Fingerboard and Headstock, Multiple Body Binding, Inlaid Pearloid Gretsch® Logo on Headstock, Silver Plexi Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Schaller® Straplocks, Adjustable Truss Rod
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case included
- Included Accessories: Includes G6238 Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strap Locks: Schaller® Strap Lock System
- Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs