Gretsch G6136T LTD Falcon with Bigsby, Firemist Silver
One of the most-desired guitars in production today, the Gretsch G6136T Limited Edition Falcon with String-Thru Bigsby is an uncompromising instrument. From the classic aesthetics to the deep, complex sound, this top-notch performer is ideal for elevating your musical game.
A treat for the eyes and ears, this limited edition Falcon in an alluring Firemist Silver presents total sophistication—from the gold Grover Imperial locking tuning machines and gold jeweled G-arrow control knobs to the gold sparkle bound neck, body and F-holes, gloss finish and gold vintage thick plexi pickguard with Gretsch logo and Falcon graphic. Two High Sensitive Filter’Tron humbucking pickups grace the laminated maple body, providing pristine high end, glassy midrange, robust low end and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments. The innovative Gretsch “ML” bracing delivers huge hollow body sound from the comfortable 2.25” body. The control complement—separate bridge and neck volume controls, three-way pickup switching, no-load master tone and master volume—allows for infinite tonal variations. Our new “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil caps add smooth vintage tone while the treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its tasty clarity when rolling the volume control down.
A 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays tops a set maple neck with a comfortably familiar standard “U”-shaped profile for fluidly easy playing. The Bigsby B6GP vibrato tailpiece and pinned “rocking” bar bridge combine with the Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut for maximum tuning stability. The Bigsby tailpiece is now string-through, making it quicker (and easier) to change strings as well as providing increased vibration transfer for enhanced sustain.
A bold visual and sonic statement, the G6136T Limited Edition Falcon updates the archetypical hollowbody electric guitar for modern players who demand uniqueness from themselves—and their tools.
- Edition: Limited
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 12.125” (308 mm)
- Lower Bout: 17” (432 mm)
- Waist: 10.125” (257.2 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech TUSQ XL, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Grover Imperial Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Pinned Rocking Bar Bridge with Ebony Base
- Tailpiece: String-Thru Bigsby B6GP
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Gold Gretsch® Logo and Falcon Graphic
- Pickups: High Sensitive Filter’Tron (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Middle Pickup),
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Jeweled G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included G6242L Deluxe Hardshell Case