Gretsch G6228 Players Edition Jet BT with “V” Stoptail Cadillac Green Left Hand
Average rating / 5
Gretsch G6228 Players Edition Jet BT with “V” Stoptail Cadillac Green Overview by GAKPower, Fidelity & Complete Tonal Control
The all-new G6228 Players Edition JetTM BT with "V" Stoptail gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans at the stomp of a switch.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Thick and Acoustically Rich
Each Jet BT begins with a select 1.85” mahogany body with maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
Broad’Tron BT65 Pickups – Power & Fidelity
This powerful platform is fueled by all-new Gretsch Broad’TronTM BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar’s sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high end.
The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans — all at the stomp of a switch.
Players Edition Comfort, Control & Performance
The JetTM BT comes equipped with the Players Edition premium feature set, providing you with total control of your tone.
• The select mahogany body with maple top has modern chambering for a thick sonic profile that is astoundingly rich and acoustically resonant
• All-new Broad’TronTM BT65 pickups amplify the body’s tone and meticulously reproduce its sonic power and full-spectrum fidelity
• No-load master tone pot with SqueezeboxTM paper-in- oil capacitor and master volume with treble bleed circuit give you complete tonal flexibility and control
• Full-access rolled cutaway, Gotoh® locking tuning keys, TUSQ XL nut and strap locks for ultimate tour- worthy comfort and performance
• Available in Black, Cadillac Green and Dark Cherry Metallic
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane Body Finish
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 13.25" (33.65 cm)
- Body Binding: Multiple Body Bindings
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Head Stock Binding: Binding on Headstock
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: TV Jones® Power'Tron™ Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: TV Jones® Power'Tron™ Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1.(Neck Pickup), Volume 2.(Bridge Pickup), Master Volume.
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Pinned Rosewood-Based Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- Bridge Cover: Bigsby® B3C Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch® Logo
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Sperzel® Locking Tuners
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Bigsby® Flat Handle
- Auxiliary Switching: 3-Position Master Tone Switch: Position 1. Medium Level, High Frequency Roll Off. Position 2. Switch Out of Circuit, Pickup Wide Open. Position 3. Slight Level, High Frequency Roll Off
- Unique Features: Neo Classic "Thumbnail" Inlay Position Markers, Bound Fingerboard and Headstock, Multiple Body Binding, Inlaid Pearloid Gretsch® Logo on Headstock, Silver Plexi Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Schaller® Straplocks, Adjustable Truss Rod
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case included
- Included Accessories: Includes G6238 Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strap Locks: Schaller® Strap Lock System
- Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs