Gretsch G9110 Concert Standard Ukulele
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Featured worldwide in popular music of all styles, the ukulele is experiencing a phenomenal rebirth in popularity. At the request of Gretsch fans everywhere we have reintroduced a selection of classic best sellers featuring unparalleled tone and quality at sensational low prices.
The G9110 Concert Standard features a mahogany top, back and sides; mahogany neck; rosewood fingerboard and bridge; bone nut and saddle; 16 frets (12 to body); 15" scale length; friction tuning pegs; Aquila® Nylgut strings; "open pore" semi-gloss finish and fitted gig bag.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open-Pore, Semi-Gloss
- Bracing: Cross-Bracing
- Rosette: Vintage White/Black/White
- Soundhole: 2.1563" (5 cm)
- Body Depth: 2.75" (69.85 mm)
- Body Length: 10.875" (27.6 cm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 5.8125" (14.8 cm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 7.875" (20 cm)
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Number of Frets: 16 (12 to body)
- Fret Size: Standard
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dot
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.375" (3.5 cm)
- Scale Length: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Headstock: 1920s Gretsch 2x2
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Standard Friction Pegs
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: Aquila® Nylgut Soprano
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Gig Bag: Standard Fitted Gig Bag Included