Gretsch G9110-L A.E. Concert Long-Neck Ukulele, Vintage Mahogany Stain
Gretsch G9110-L A.E. Concert Long-Neck Ukulele, Vintage Mahogany Stain Overview.Stretch out and be heard with the all-new G9110-L A.E. Concert Long-Neck Ukulele, which features a long scale and an onboard Fishman® Kula pickup/preamp system. Most popular for its delicate tone, the concert-size body is now available with a 17"-scale and tenor mahogany neck that provide two more inches of string length and two more frets clear of the body for even better tone and even more room in the upper register.
Other features include a mahogany top, back and sides, an ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, a bone nut and saddle, open-back geared tuners and Aquila® Nylgut® strings.
The G9100-L A.E. boasts an organic vibe with its "open-pore" semi-gloss Vintage Mahogany Stain finish, and comes in a fitted gig bag.
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape Concert Ukulele
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Medium "U"
- Scale Length 17" (432 mm)
- Fingerboard Ovangkol
- Number of Frets 18 (14 to Body)
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Controls Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Low Battery Indicator Light, Tuner On/Off Switch
- Bridge Ovangkol
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Open-Back Geared
- Pickguard None
- Strings Aquila® Nylgut® Concert
- Included Accessories Included: 099-6497-000 G2189 Concert Uke Bag
No upgrades available