Gretsch G9110-L Concert Long-Neck A.E. Ukulele (Vintage Mahogany Stain)
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Stretch out and be heard with the all-new G9110-L Concert Long-Neck Ukulele, which features a long scale and an onboard Fishman® Kula pickup/preamp system. Most popular for its delicate tone, the concert-size body is now available with a 17"-scale and tenor mahogany neck that provide two more inches of string length and two more frets clear of the body for even better tone and even more room in the upper register.
Other features include mahogany top, back and sides; rosewood fingerboard and bridge; bone nut and saddle; open-back geared tuning machines; Aquila® NylagutGäó strings; "open-pore" semi-gloss finish and fitted gig bag.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Number of Frets: 19 (14 to body)
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dots
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut® Tenor Wound C
- Unique Features: Concert body with 17" scale Tenor neck; Fishman® KULA Pickup and onboard preamp; bone nut and saddle
- Case Gig Bags: Standard Fitted Gig Bag