Gretsch G9112 Resonator-Ukulele
Unparalleled volume from a concert-size uke! With its powerful 6" "biscuit" resonator cone, Gretsch's remarkable new G9112 Resonator-Ukulele makes your playing pleasingly prominent in any acoustic mix. Other premium features include a rosewood biscuit bridge puck with maple saddle; mahogany top, back and sides; one-piece mahogany neck with bone nut; rosewood fingerboard with 16 frets (12 to body); 15" scale length; Grover® 4B Sta-TiteGäó deluxe tuning pegs; Aquila® Nylgut strings and "open pore" semi-gloss finish. Deluxe fitted gig bag included.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Non-Cutaway
- Body Back, Sides & Top: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Bracing: Resonator Soundwell
- F Holes Sound Holes: Mini F-holes
- Body Depth: 2.75" (69.85 mm)
- Body Length: 11"
- Body Width Upper Bout: 6"
- Body Width Lower Bout: 8"
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Number of Frets: 16 (12 to body)
- Position Inlays: Mother-Of-Pearl Diamond Snowflakes
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Scale Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Headstock: 1920's Gretsch® 2x2
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Biscuit- Rosewood with Maple Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Grover® 4B Sta-Tite™ Deluxe
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut® Concerto
- Unique Features: 6" Biscuit Resonator Cone; MOP Headstock Inlays; Bone Nut
- Case Gig Bags: Deluxe Fitted Gig Bag included