Gretsch G9120 Tenor Standard Ukulele
Featured worldwide in popular music of all styles, the ukulele is experiencing a phenomenal rebirth in popularity. At the request of Gretsch fans everywhere we have reintroduced a selection of classic best sellers featuring unparalleled tone and quality at sensational low prices.
The G9120 Tenor Standard features a mahogany top, back and sides; mahogany neck; ovangkol fingerboard and bridge; bone nut and saddle; 19 frets (14 to body); 17" scale length; friction tuning pegs; Aquila® Nylgut strings; "open pore" semi-gloss finish and fitted gig bag.
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open-Pore, Semi-Gloss
- Bracing: T-Bracing
- Rosette: Vintage White/Black/White
- Soundhole: 2.5625" (6.7 cm) Diameter Soundhole
- Body Depth: 3.125" (7.9 cm)
- Body Length: 12" (31 cm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 6.8125" (17.3 cm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 9.0938" (21 cm)
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Number of Frets: 19 (14 to body)
- Fret Size: Standard
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dot
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.375" (3.5 cm)
- Scale Length: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Headstock: 1920s Gretsch 2x2
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuning Machines: Grover 9NB Sta-Tite Geared Machines
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut Soprano
- Additional Comments: Bone Saddle
- Case Gig Bags: Standard Fitted Gig Bag Included
No upgrades available
Very happy with this uke, flipped strings as I'm a lefty, no issues.