Gretsch G9126 Guitar-Ukulele
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The all-new tenor-size Gretsch G9126 Guitar-Ukulele lets any guitarist sweeten the proceedings with beautifully lilting ukulele tones. With six strings tuned "A" to "A" in standard guitar intervals, the G9126 is ideal for extended-range uke arrangements and is perfect for the younger player. Premium features include a solid quartersawn mahogany top, laminated mahogany back and sides, one-piece mahogany neck with bone nut, 19-fret rosewood fingerboard with "snowflake" position markers, 17" scale length, rosewood bridge with bone saddle, Grover® Sta-TiteGäó tuners, Aquila® strings and "open pore" semi-gloss finish. Deluxe fitted gig bag included.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Non-Cutaway
- Body Back & Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Quartersawn Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Honey Maho Stain
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl
- Purfling: Black
- F Holes Sound Holes: 2 7/8" Diameter Soundhole
- Body Depth: 3-1/8" (80 mm)
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Width Upper Bout: 6 13/16"
- Body Width Lower Bout: 9 3/32"
- Neck Shape: Medium "C"
- Number of Frets: 19 (14 to body)
- Position Inlays: Mother-Of-Pearl Diamond Snowflakes
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1 7/8" (48 mm)
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Headstock: 1920's Gretsch® 3x3 Slotted
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood with Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: Standard Classical
- Unique Features: Six-String Ukulele tuned "A" to "A"; Solid Mahogany Top; Bone Nut and Saddle; MOP Headstock Inlays.
- Case Gig Bags: Deluxe Fitted Gig Bag included