Gretsch G9500 Jim Dandy 24in Flat Top, Vintage Sunburst
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Crackerjack quality at a sober price! Faithfull to the Gretsch "Rex" parlor guitars of the 1930s, '40s and '50s, the all-new G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top parlor-style model embodies everything that was great about everyone's first guitar. Everything and then some, that is, because the G9500 is crafted with select guitar woods and is fully lined and braced for warm and pleasing tone, with a 24" scale for endless hours of playing comfort..
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Agathis
- Body Shape: Non-Cutaway
- Body: Agathis
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Rosette: Screened White
- Purfling: Screened White
- F Holes Sound Holes: 3 7/16" Diameter Soundhole
- Body Depth: 3-7/8"
- Body Length: 18"
- Body Width Upper Bout: 9 1/2"
- Body Width Lower Bout: 13"
- Body Binding: Screened White
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 18 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (42.86 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Headstock: 1950's Gretsch® 3x3
- Truss Rods: Double-Action Body Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood Top-Load with Compensated PPS Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- String Nut: PPS
- Truss Rod Wrench: Included
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Compensated saddle; 24" Scale Length.
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White with "G" Graphic