Gretsch GB-RC423 USA Brooklyn 3 Piece Shell Pack, Gold Sparkle
Brooklyn, New York and Gretsch Drums share an inseparable legacy that is reflected in the Gretsch Brooklyn Series.
Drum sizes, 13x9in Tom, 16x16in Floor Tom, 22x14in Bass Drum
Proudly hand-crafted in Gretsch’s Ridgeland, SC, USA factory, Gretsch Brooklyn produces a sound that is immediately recognizable, yet distinctively reinvented. Brooklyn drums feature 6-ply North American maple/poplar shells and are made slightly thicker than Gretsch’s USA Custom Drums and have a 30-degree bearing edge.
Shell interiors are finished with classic Gretsch Silver Sealer. Each shell comes with a distinctive Brooklyn internal shell label that identifies the drum shell model number and serial number.Brooklyn toms and snares feature the distinctive Gretsch “302” hoop. Its 3mm thick and double-flanged and is reminiscent of hoops used by Gretsch until the mid 1950’s. Brooklyn delivers classic Gretsch tones that are full, punchy and warm. Brooklyn’s innovative specifications created a new Gretsch tonal characteristic that is slightly more open and satisfyingly ambient. There is no denying that Brooklyn drums possess the sound of classic Gretsch drums, but deliver their own sonic personality.
Please note: Shell pack only, hardware and cymbals not included. Image for illustrative purposes only to show finish.
- SHELL MATERIAL: 6-ply North American maple/poplar, Silver Sealer interiors
- BEARING EDGES: 30 degrees
- HOOPS: Snare: Gretsch "302" double-flanged, Toms: Gretsch "302" double-flanged
- Bass: Maple with matching lacquer or inlay
- HARDWARE: Gretsch Straight-Sided GTS with G9025 Bracket
- Gretsch G4825 Floor Tom Brackets with 12.7mm diameter legs
- Gretsch G9013 Bass Drum Spurs
- Gretsch 4946MT Bass Drum Mounting Plate
- Key-style tension rods
- Gretsch Lightning Throw-off
- AVAILABLE ADD-ON DRUMS: Tom Toms: 8x7in, 10x7in, 10x8in, 12x8in, 12x9in, 13x9in
- Floor Toms: 14x12in, 14x14in, 16x14in, 16x16in, 18x16in
- Bass Drums: 18x16in, 20x16in, 20x18in, 20x14in, 22x18in, 24x14in, 24x16in, 24x18in
- *Due to random grain patterns and color disparities in natural maple, drums may vary slightly in appearance. Add-on drums are most susceptible to these inconsistencies.
- 13" x 9" Tom Tom
- 16" x 16" Floor Tom
- 22" x 14" Bass Drum
- (Does Not Include Tom Arms, recommended to purchase - Gibraltar SC-BCLR-L Clam Style L-Rod Tom Arm 12.7mm)