Gretsch S1-0613 Signature Series Mark Schulman 13x6in Snare, Gloss Natural
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gretsch Signature Series Mark Schulman 13x6in Snare, Gloss Natural
The Mark Schulman signature snare drum is a staple in the Gretsch snare drum line-up. Fit with die-cast hoops, 42 strand snare wires and 45-degree bearing edges, these drums produce a powerful high-end crack that is needed for Mark's demanding playing style. The versatility and durability of these drums is proven by the use and abuse on stages with Cher, Foreigner and P!NK. The 9-ply maple shells are adorned with precision inlayed bubinga stripes and a high gloss finish that brings out the natural beauty of the shell.
- Shell: 9-ply, (8.6mm) Maple with double bubinga inlay
- Badge: Mark Schulman Signature Series Badge
- Interior: Silver Sealer
- Bearing Edge: 45-Degree
- Finish: Gloss Natural
- Throw-Off: Fully adjustable side pull with fixed butt plate
- Lugs: 10 Lugs
- Hardware: Chrome
- Hoops: 2.3mm triple flanged
- Heads: Remo USA Coated Ambassador batter head/Remo USA Ambassador resonant head
- Features: 20 strand snare wires, black nylon snare strip, black nylon tension rod washers
- Part No: S1-0613-MS
- Gretsch signature snare drums reflect the spirit of the drummer after whom they are named. Each snare is designed to capture and express each artist's unique playing style, from perfectly placed backbeats to intricate sticking patterns.