Gretsch S-6514 Signature Series Steve Ferrone 14x6.5in Snare
Gretsch Signature Series Steve Ferrone 14x6.5in Snare
The snare features a 14x6.5in beaded, seamless aluminium shell that is plated in a satin titanium finish. The 2.3mm triple-flanged hoops and adjustable throw-off are finished in triple-chrome plating as are the new Gretsch tube lugs.
Developed in conjunction with Stephen Ferrone, the seamless aluminium shell produces a dry, focused sound with slightly muted overtones. The thin shell and triple-flanged hoops allow the drum to open up and to also create the volume needed for any musical scenario. Twenty-strand snare wires, Remo drumheads and signature Stephen Ferrone "Star" badge complete this unique snare.
- Badge: Stephen Ferrone signature series "Star" badge
- Shell: Beaded seamless aluminium
- Bearing Edge: 30-degree
- Finish: Plated Aluminium/Satin Titanium
- Throw-Off: Fully adjustable side pull with fixed butt plate
- Lugs: 10 die-cast Gretsch tube lugs
- Hardware: Chrome
- Hoops: 2.3mm
- Heads: Remo USA Coated Ambassador batter head / Remo USA Ambassador resonant head
- Features: 20 strand snare wires, black nylon snare strip, black nylon tension rod washers
- Part No: S-6514A-SF
- Gretsch signature snare drums reflect the spirit of the drummer after whom they are named. Each snare is designed to capture and express each artist's unique playing style, from perfectly placed backbeats to intricate sticking patterns.