Gretsch Broadkaster SB Fusion, Anniversary Sparkle
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gretsch USA Broadkaster 3 Piece Standard Shell Pack, Anniversary Sparkle
From the 1920s through the 1950s, Gretsch flagship drum set was the legendary Broadkaster Series.
Drums Sizes 20x14in, 12x8in, 14x14in
It featured a thin, three-ply shell and produced what was to be, "That Great Gretsch Sound." Today, in the Gretsch Drum Factory in Ridgeland, South Carolina, USA, with the help of advanced drum-making techniques, the Broadkaster has returned, bringing with it all of sonic brilliance of its namesake.
Broadkaster shells are made with a North American maple/poplar/maple formula. Each shell includes an interior-ply scarf joint that supplies added structural integrity to thin, musical shells. Like all USA-made Gretsch drums, shell interiors are finished with classic Gretsch Silver Sealer. The shell is hand finished with the exclusive reverse roundover bearing edge, which allows greater surface contact between the bearing edge and drumhead. The result is tone that is incredibly deep and warmth. Please note: shell pack only, stand hardware and cymbals are not included.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Type: 20-inch Classic Jazz Kit (shown with matching snare drum)
- 20x14in Bass Drum
- 12x8in Rack Tom
- 14x14in Floor Tom
- Standard Build features
- Shell: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple without reinforcement hoops
- Hoops: "302" double flanged
- Tom Suspension: Straight-sided GTS with Gretsch G9025 Bracket
- Floor Tom Brackets/Legs: Gretsch G4825 with 12.7mm Legs
- Tom Mufflers: N/A
- Bass Drum Spurs: Gretsch G9013 Spurs
- Bass Drum Mounting Plate: Gretsch 4946MT 24-inch Bass Drums are Non-Drilled
- Bass Drum Tension Rods: Gretsch Key Rods
- Bass Drum Claws: Gretsch G5463 Die-Cast Claws
- Bass Drum Muffler: N/A
- Single Tom holder: Gretsch GTH-SLC
- Snare Drum Throw Off: Gretsch Lightning Throw-Off
- Snap in Key Holder: N/A
- Batter heads: REMO Coated Permatone with Gretsch Logo
- Resonant heads: REMO Clear Permatone with Gretsch Logo
- Bass Drum Batter Head: REMO Coated Powerstroke Permatone with Gretsch Logo
- Bass Drum Resonant Head: REMO White Permatone with 1950s-Style Broadkaster Logo