Grover 406C Locking Rotomatics Machine Heads, 3 A-Side, Chrome
Grover Rotomatics Lock In Machine Heads 3 A-Side, Chrome 406
The Incredible Convenience of Locking Tuners Grover Rotomatic 406C mini locking guitar tuning machine heads make quick work of tuning. With a gear ratio of 18:1, these locking tuners give you all the benefits of standard Rotomatics - plus the positive locking of Grover's internal cam post. Insert your string through the string hole, pull to tension by hand, and start to tune. As you begin tuning, only the locking cam in the string post turns. The string post begins to turn once the string is locked. In under one string post revolution, you'll be in tune. And you'll stay in tune, with Grover's Rotomatic 406C locking guitar tuning machines.
- Set of six enclosed, permanently lubricated mini locking guitar machine heads
- Internal cam post gives you effortless tuning and positive string locking
- 3 + 3 Configuration
- 18:1 gear ratio
- Chrome finish
- Includes 5/8" washers, bushings and wood screws
- Grover Lifetime No-fault Warranty
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year