Guild M-75 Aristocrat, Antique Burst
The Guild M-75 Aristocrat echoes its early '50s predecessor, featuring a chambered body and spruce top. Its hollow body gives it a sweet resonance that makes the M-75 the ideal choice for jazz and blues. Guild have given the M-75 a comfortable and rock-solid three-piece neck and a pair of incredible dual SB-1F pickups. If you're looking for classic mojo, look no further than the Guild M-75 Aristocrat.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Construction: Chambered with Braced Top
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Spruce
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Vintage Soft "U"
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 24.75"³ (628 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650"³ (43 mm)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Ivory White
- Fingerboard Materia:l Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.45"³ (240 mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Block
- # of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Tuning Machines : Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast
- Bridge: Guild® Floating Tune-O-Matic
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL115 Nickel Wound, Medium/Blues-Jazz Rock, (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Bridge Pickup: Guild SB-1F Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Guild SB-1F Single-Coil
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.