Hamstead Soundworks Signature Analogue Tremolo Pedal
Our Signature 'Sinewave' mode is a true sinusoidal waveform for the cleanest, smoothest and most musical sounding tremolo. Switch to 'Classic' mode for a more vintage feel, replicating the familiar tremolo sounds found in vintage amplifiers and thousands of seminal records from the 1950s to the present day. The MkII model adds 'Triangle' mode which is far more natural sounding than the angular name suggests, and is particularly useful when used with the Shape control.
The Shape control is another new feature for the MkII and allows the ability to tilt any of the waveforms to the left or right. In Triangle mode this can create both up and down sawtooth waveforms for more modern tremolo effects, and can really accentuate the thump of output bias style tremolo in Classic mode.
- All-analogue design (including waveform creation)
- Dimensions: 70w x 130d x 65h mm (inc. hardware)
- Weight: 550g / 1.2lbs
- Power Requirement: DC (centre negative)
- 9V - 450mA or 12V - 250mA or 18V - 180mA
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Output Impedance: < 300 Ohms
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Designed and built in Great Britain