HardWire RV-7 Stereo Reverb
Need more info?
Call us on 01273 665 400
Reverb, one of the original effects, can make or break your sound. The HardWire RV-7 Stereo Reverb features lush, studio quality, Lexicon Reverbs. Room, Plate, Reverse, Modulated, Gated, Hall, and Spring Reverbs can all be adjusted for Level, Liveliness, and Decay to achieve any reverb tone. As with all HardWire pedals, the RV-7 is crafted from premium all-metal components to perform night after night, tour after tour.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
HardWire RV-7 Stereo Reverb Features:
- Reverb Types
- Room - Fast decaying reverb; great for a touch of ambience
- Plate - Renowned studio reverb heard on classic recordings
- Reverse - Reverb in reverse; gradually crescendos to full volume
- Modulated - Lush, modulating, reverb ideal for chords
- Gated - Unique reverb with abrupt decay; good for percussive playing
- Hall - Large, encompassing reverb with warm decay
- Spring - Classic 'surf' reverb; great for Rockabilly too!
- Tails On/Off Switch - When on, reverb tails are not cut off in bypass
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction
- HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories:
- -Stomplock knob guards lock your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- -Green gaffer tape helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
- -Custom-cut Velcro pads attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
Accessories you might be interested in